Collection of Data.
On this website, we collect personal data from you through various methods. Personal data is any information that may be used to reasonably identify you (such as your name, phone number, and email address). We collect your Personal Data when you intentionally provide it to us. If you choose not to supply the needed information, you may be unable to use certain website services.
We automatically collect information about your browser or device and your use of this website. Our technology and tools may automatically collect and record specific data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of our website when you access and use it (your IP address, browser type, the make and model of the device used to view this website, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms and other information relating to your use of this website).
Third parties may also collect data about you automatically, and third-party content providers may serve some of the embedded content on this website. Please be aware that these companies may collect data about you through cookies, pixels, tags, or other similar technologies, both on this website and the internet. Their respective privacy policies govern those third parties’ data collection and usage.
Use of Data.
The types of data indicated above are collected and used to assist in the administration and management of this website and offer you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We may use the data to:
- Fulfill our obligations concerning the reason you provided the data.
- Allow you to use the website’s features.
- Improve this website and our products and services.
- Optimize your experience on this website.
- Notify you regarding changes to this website.
- Carry out our commitments and enforce our rights under the agreements we have made with you.
- For any other purpose with your consent or as legally permitted.
Sharing of your information.
Your personally identifiable information is never sold or rented to third parties. We only share your information with:
- Service providers who have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and will only collect personal information on our behalf to provide the contracted service to us.
- As otherwise described herein in order to provide you with our services.
- To comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules, as well as requests from law enforcement, regulatory, and other governmental agencies.
We may also disclose non-personal information about visitors to the Site, traffic trends, and Site usage with our partners, affiliates, or advertising in aggregate, statistical form.
South Pass Partners may sell or otherwise transfer any or all of its assets to a third party in the future. Your personally identifiable information, technical information about your device or browser, and other anonymous information we collect from you through the Site may be given to any potential or actual third-party purchasers of such assets and may be included among the assets transferred.
Security of personal information.
To secure sensitive information, we use adequate safety technologies. The security of this information is dependent partly on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security offered by your internet access services provider. We are not responsible for your internet access service provider’s security; you should carefully evaluate your internet access service provider’s security and privacy policies. For your convenience, the information you access via this Site may be kept on your computer during your session. We are not liable for the security or privacy of data sent to or received from such a computer. Finally, you should keep any contact you receive relating to this Site or the Services discreet and in a secure location (including, but not limited to, registration information, emails, or any other information).